Celebrating Mother's Day

This year is "officially" my first time as a mother though we did celebrate last year but because the little one was still in the oven that time so me being a mom is not yet "official" yet.

As always, the DH prepared the meal for us. Thank you DH for making today (I mean yesterday) extra special. I became what I am today because of you and our litol tababski. I love you both SOBRAH!


And happy Mother's day to my MAMA. I love you mama, thank you for being a big part of who I am today. You are still my wind beneath my wings. And to all the mom out there, happy mother's day. I hope you had a relaxing and happy one. 


I pray for strength and good health for both of you. I love you SOBRAH both!


**Photo credit: Jhoe


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...