Zoo Day

Early last month my little family together with 2 of our friends went to visit the Singapore Zoo. I totally forget about sharing these photos but thanks to Mikka's recent post I remembered that I have zoo photos to share too.

So, here you go, ladies and gentlemen (I'm assuming gentlemen do read my blog too :D) I present to you our day at the zoo.










Next in our agenda to visit is the Underwater World Singapore, I bet the little girl will love it as much as she adores fishes. 

*photo credit by my friend Ferdinand and I edited it. 

Playing along with

 NapTime MomTog Tots and Me

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a wonderful time y'all had! I heard that Singapore has one of the best zoos. I hope to take my kids there one day. I'm sure your girl will enjoy the Underwater World too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. Didn't recognize some of those animals.
    Would love if you would stop by and link up
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/10/wordless-wednesday-october-18-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are great! I love visiting zoos, although I think I have more fun than my son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful photos. I love Singapore Zoo, wish it was closer. Glad to see pigmy hippos are still around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great shots. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - gorgeous photos! The colours are so rich! Liking all the collages too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the zoo! my 2 year old really enjoyed looking at all the animals. I can't wait to take her to the zoo next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the zoo looks so green and what a beautiful family you have!

    Lindsay
    www.cameronandlindsayrondo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures!! We love the zoo too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...