the other week

I was meant to share this last Monday but my internet conked on me, then life happened and then forget about it until today.

Whateves.

Life lately (in this case, the other week) in pictures mostly taken by my not so crappy 5 megapixel camera phone.

a little play date.

one thing that can entertain (or not) her is headphone but once taken expect an epic meltdown. Oh well, not all days are happy, right?

early morning dip with her cousin. 

shades for my little girl, I'm a little indulgent like that. But they are quite cheap like a S$1.50 and S$2.50 (insert justification here in case the DH is reading ;p). Polka dot pleated short, why not?

easter sunday spent at Maribago Bluewater resort. 

A week of levity that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...