steppin' out sunday

My attempt to do outfit post. Really, nothing special with our outfit aside from the fact that  me and my girl are wearing "almost' matching clothes, with our floral shorts, white tank and even with our huge sunglasses.







Dissection of an ensemble:

Mama:
  shorts - J. Crew style
  tank top - bella
  thong sandals - rubi
  belt - bayo
  shades - forever 21
  necklace - bazaar find 
  watch - casio

Indigo:
  shorts - mall find (no brand)
  tank top - little me
  belt - from other outfit
  multi colored sandals - mall find 
  shades - just for kids 

And here's a second outfit of my little girl, which is equally cute and screams summer. It's actually a gift from her Ninong given today and she can't wait to wear it! Oh, well...


Linking up here: 

1 comment:

  1. You guys are adorable! I love her 2nd outfit so bright!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...