lately

life lately.

another slide day.

the little girl refuses to nap so we went to the library.

lunch at my friends place, a.k.a. Josephine Sicad

meltdown because she can't have what she wanted. Silly girl, you have to know that in life we cannot have all the things we want and sometimes it's better (or good) that way.

current favourite photo. 

strolling around the neighborhood. 

i will definitely miss watching these two together. breaks my heart just thinking that they will apart, soon. 


photos 3, 4, and 5 is by my friend Jhoe who has a new "mommy" blog here

13 comments:

  1. I love the one of the slide! She looks like she is having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slides are so much fun! They make for great photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love taking the kids to the library. I absolutely loved the photo of you and your beautiful daughter. Lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. commenting system is buggy...anyway, is that at bukit batok library? welcome to the west side =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi janie, yes it's in bukit batok library. we've been coming here if the little girl refuses to nap.

      Delete
  8. I love that picture of the 2 of you! So cute!

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your pictures!! The one of her on the slide is pure magic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that meltdown photo is my fave hahaha

    Weeeeeeh =) thanks for linking my new bloggity ateh =)

    mo join nya ko anang mommy clubs nimo hihi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, amazing pictures, glad I caught your move :D

    http://www.101fashionstreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is precious even when she cries. I love neighborhood pictures!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...