wedding guest

If only I have a wedding to attend to and of course some moolah to spend, I will be frolicking these beauties. 



Isn't this Victoria Beckham dress gorgeous? With a classic cut, length that is just right but a color that is on trend right now. And I'm pretty sure no dress that will go wrong with YSL tribute shoes. Then I'll throw in a McQueen clutch to "spice up" the whole outfit. A make-up that is not to over powering, I mean you don't want to compete with the bride, right? Add a stud diamond ring for some sparkle (this one is with a sparkling price too). And I'll finish it off with a cocktail ring.

I'm all set. Now, off to my fantasy wedding... as guest.


Linking up here;



14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! I love the McQueen clutch too...they are the most amazing bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! I'm loving pink for weddings right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just stunning and would be amazing with your dark hair friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of that dress..and the shoes~very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That orange dress is so gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of that dress! My favorite part is the cocktail ring, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow beautiful dress! I love it! I hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is to die for! Thanks for linking up honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous & elegant outfit! Love the color of the dress and the makeup!! ;)

    We're happily now following your blog! Have a great weekend!

    Mendi & Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely loving that dress! Great choice in color as well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVING that cuff! Beautiful picks- especially that dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. those shoes are the BEST. love them!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...