in style. happy summer

for us living in the Philippines summer is finally upon us (apology for my friends and readers who are still suffering the cold weather).

here's a montage I'm liking around the net and which me thinks an absolute "necessity" to survive the heat. and of course to stay stylish even you're dripping with sweat.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

* 1 & 3 can be purchase via chicify, one of my favourite online shop. 
* mehn, i love those polka dots swimsuit! but sad to say it's already sold out. you can buy similar design via my friends online shop, city of vintage but I'm warning you her pieces are limited and coveted by everyone else so it's all gone before you know she has a new collection. i hope though she'll have this swimsuit  again in her next collections. 
* 4 can be purchased at the flat shop or for us not living in Manila it can also be purchased online via zalora they don't have this style though. 
*5 & 6 made me ache to be in singapore right now where there's h&m and cotton on. le sigh. (pssst...DH, i love you! can you buy me those? Haha)
* 7 can be purchase via chicify and zalora. i love that clutch ever since Mikka launch but i still can't justify me buying a clutch. because let's face it i'm a mother and i bring a gazillion of things every time i head out and i don't have any night life too! lame. don't you think i'll just buy this just so i can have a peace of mind once and for all? 

happy weekend everyone and happy summer too! don't forget your sunscreen. 



linking up here;

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...