in style. beach wear

summer has ended over here in my neck of the woods, it's finally rainy season. but being a tropical country we also get to enjoy sunny day here and there.

and since DH will be here end of the month (this sunday) it will be expected that we will be hitting the beach any time soon.

to pay my respect (haha) to my friends in the US, also this week's theme over in AV's blog is a beach ready get-up so i made myself a montage of what i love to wear while enjoying the beach and basking under the heat of the sun. and who knows my set will be an inspiration to AV's thousands of readers (wink, wink).


happy weekend! 





linking up here;

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...