in style. friday fancies - serious sunnies

if you follow me on IG i'm sure you've seen this pic.


you see, i have thing for shades and though my collections are far from crazy (yet) i like shades... a lot! and i always wear one because i have astigmatism so wearing shades when i'm exposed to sun is a necessity for me. 

currently, i'm crushing this shades.


pretty, right? 

this weeks theme over at Ava's friday fancies is serious sunnies, it's just so fitting that my wardrobe fancy will focus on the shades i'm crushing. here's what i've come up.


happy weekend and thank you for stopping by. 


linking up with;

http://www.longdistanceloving.net

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm super jealous. I can't seem to hold on to sunglasses! I always lose them!

    xo, Emily
    Blue Dog Belle

    P.S. I'm hosting a Shabby Apple giveaway. Love for you to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that pink dress is so pretty, and the sunnies really are the perfect addition! Love your whole collection!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm SO jealous of your collection, clearly i need to step up my game!

    xx, alicia
    river city chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those tortoise sunnies! Great collection!

    Shia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...