Breaking the mundane things

I literally fell in love when I first saw Kotex Luxe pads! And believe me my heart literally leap when I saw it on the shelves of Guardian. I mean, how cool is that having a printed pads!

I know this post is quite late and I'm quite late for gibbering about this because this luxe pad has been in the market for months now. But hey dude, I just give birth you know and I'm just starting to have monthly periods again. So I guess that's pretty forgiving.

Thank you so much Kimberly-Clark for vamping and glamour-ing up the sanitary napkins, this is genius! You made a anti plain and all for colorful printed person happy. Now, monthly periods doesn't have to be boring anymore!

Monthly periods? Bring it on, I'm stacking up Kotex Luxe pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...