happy weekend

Some things that I'm seriously lusting right now.

this is the cutest swimsuit I've ever seen. The little girl must have this.

this outfit for the little girl and myself, of course.  
 oh, the shoes! DIY inspiration. 

 I could wear this outfit everyday.

 breath taking.love, love, love. I could never have too much earrings. 

thinking of chopping my hair this short.  

I want this chair/couch... too pretty for word. 

and lastly, something to remind me and will make my weekend sane. 
must do this.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. oops I couldn't remember the link of the number 8 photo.     
Looks like someone is spending too much time pinning. ;) Happy weekend 

1 comment:

  1. These all look lovely. And I agree, you MUST get that swimsuit for your little girl, its PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...