mom's day

happy mother's day to my mother especially, to my sister, to my SIL's, and to all my bloggy mommies.

mothers, we rule the world!

when I open my fb today here's what I saw on my wall...

Awww.. thank you DH!!! Please click the photo to enlarge. 

Anyway, my day day was filled with play time, giggles and too much run-and-chase. My girl and I also celebrate mother's day by having a picnic (with DH's suggestion, thank you very much) at our front yard after both our nap. I just prepared some snacks- cookies, apple, raisins, and mini cakes. Girl friend is quite excited with our little picnic.

the best picture I have of us together. | out food.

i may or may not have taken a decent picture of us both but surely I have taken a lot of this girl's goofiness. 

Again, happy mother's day mommies! And with that I'd like to leave you all with one of my favourite movie lines from one of my favourite movie, Lost in Translation.

"Bob: the most terrifying day of your life is the day the first one is born. 
 Charlotte: Nobody ever tells you that. 
 Bob: Your life, as you know it...is gone, never to return. But they learn how to walk , and they learn how to talk and you want to be with them. And they turn out to be the most delightful people you will ever meet in your life."

P.S.

One of my favourite blogger friend, the uber stylist, chic mom Mikka over at a mischmashed life is celebrating mother's day by hosting a fabulous giveaway. It's really a fabulous giveaway as there are 6 items to be won and every pieces had me at drooling! Ha ha ha!!! Seriously, if you have Philippine address head over to Mikka's blog and join. I just did. :)  

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers day to you too! Thanks for the get-well greeting! Need it bad:).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...