Indigo


Indigo love, I can't believe we are only 2 months 1 week and 4 days away on your 2nd birthday! Time flies so fast and you are growing every minute. Can I just bottle up your sweetness and clingy-ness (if there's such a word). Today I asked your Daddy 'till when are you going to be this sweet and clingy? And he replied to me saying "it will only last until tomorrow". Then I asked him back then I will start becoming crazy and depressing again? Your daddy nodded in agreement. I know I can't always be there to hold your hands or cheek-to-cheek while you sleep even I wanted to but Indigo love I know and admit that I need to set you free one day. I need you to be independent, find and know yourself without me being there. But I want you to know that if your world tumbles I will be here to hold you and my cheeks will be yours to comfort you.

Indigo love, if your daddy healed me while you on the other hand makes me crazier and makes my life complicated-but it's all in a GOOD and HAPPY way. I will still not trade you for anything else. 

One more thing, please make an END to your toddler/teething drama. This momma can only handle enough.

this post is in lieu of my 21 month photo update since I just noticed I haven't posted anything. Oops! But this is you on your 21 month day. We spent it a the beach. 




  love,

meme

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's almost 2! Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost 2!? Time flies!! She is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...