23 months


Wow, I still can't believe she's turning 2 next mont! TWO YEARS OLD, people!!! I'll have a full grown toddler by then. This year is going too fast, didn't she just turned one yesterday? Or is it me being delusional. Or I just couldn't accept that she's growing up. Or both. Whichever it is it makes me sad and happy. It's painful and awesome. 




One thing. I love this girl, this crazy-complicated-sweet little girl. I love her cheekiness. I love her weirdness. I love her in all her strange glory. And I'm happy she's mine to call MY DAUGHTER.




Happy 23 months my Indigo baboy (pig for babe/baby), my Tababski. I love you to the moon and back. 

5 comments:

  1. what's not to love, she looks adorable! this post is so sweet!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! 'Painful and awesome', yep, pretty much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the 2's. My little boy is 2 yrs and 8 months. So I still have a few months to get used to him turning three.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you have the cutest baby girl ever!Beautiful photos!:)And thank you so much for stoping on my blog from time to time to show me some blogy love!I really appreciate it!!Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooo cute!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!! Cant wait to keep reading yours!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...