wish list

my birthday is in 6 days, yay! here are the things I want... I know they are very expensive wish list and very ambitious one if I may add.

but who knows I'll win the lottery and will be able to afford all of these...

1. kindle touch 2. louis vuitton speedy bandouliere 25 monogram 3. macbook pro 4. iphone 5 (baby) 5. olympus OM-D 6. apple headphone 7. apple magic mouse 

btw, I already have the Apple Macbook pro which I'm already beyond happy and thankful for the DH but a girl can still dream and want some more, right? I mean, who isn't? Raise your hands if you're as materialistic as me. Ha!

insert singing here... you know that we are living in a material world and I'm a material girl....

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the best birthday lists I have ever seen!! I can't wait to see which items you get :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...