style. want, wear, need, read


here's a little WWNR mommy edition. this post is inspired by james of bluebird

i WANT a new camera, my current one is broken (the LCD) and i want this. 
i WEAR this shirt probably a million times. i'm on the hunt for the perfect grey shirt actually and unlucky me i still haven't found the one i really like. actually i already did found one but it's not here in Philippines and it's not mine. it's DH shirt and it's in SG. 
i NEED this. i need to have my eye check again, ASAP. my eyes are bothering me and causing me headaches. 
i'm currently READING this. so far so good. 

it's maundy thursday and a holiday over here in my neck of the woods. also, i need some sleep. 


linking up here;

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...