Missing the DH


Missing the DH to heaps. The little one and I are counting the days 'till we go back to the tiny Red dot. So far, we still have 17 days to go!!! Oh crap, that feels like a month over here in my neck of the woods.

I couldn't wait to see and be with the DH again, life seems a little dull without his presence. And I seriously need a laugh.


This song is in heavy repition in my itunes.


Yes, none of that sugar coated/ bubblegum Taylor Swift crap (no offense to Ms. Swift, she's pretty, no question about that).

2 comments:

  1. That's a great picture of the two of you. :-)
    I found you off VB and I just wanted you to know that I nominated you for an award. You can check it out @ http://confessionsfromboystown.blogspot.com/2011/07/butterfly-award.html.

    Also, I wanted to highlight you and your blog in a future post for a section I do on mine called 'Saturday Shout-outs'. Each week I highlight a great writer- like yourself. My hope is that it will not only bring more readership to both of our blogs, but that we can learn a little more about each other.

    If you're interested, please email me at asoto0703 at gmail.com.

    Talk to you soon!

    ~Amber 'SortaSuperMom' @ http://confessionsfromboystown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so sweet! I love the pic of you two! Seem so happy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...