4 years


Four years ago today I got married, he may not be my best friend but he eventually become my bestest friend. A stylist, dietician, fitness instructor, a girl friend when I mostly needed one, a shopping buddy, my laughter, my happiness, travel buddy, THE father of my other happiness, my husband, and a LOT more. 

I thank God for that one afternoon in Ayala mall (Cebu) when I desperately need someone to eat lunch with, none of my friends I sms could make it. He's the one I failed to sms but just like that he showed up. And our love story started there.


I love him and I'm happy we are together. 

Happy anniversary to us DH. 

4 comments:

  1. You guys are way cute! Happy anniversary! Have a great time celebrating :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary! =) ps have you found vapor soove already? i saw some in guardian paragon few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Taylor and his LadyOctober 26, 2011 at 1:24 AM

    aw yay! happy anniversary girl. i just stumbled across your blog, so adorable!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, such a sweet post. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...