Dreaming of Fall

Dreaming of Fall

I wish I live in a 4 seasons country, I will probably love the fall season. I know, it's a surprise for a person like me who gets cold easily. But what's not to love with fall? The colors of the leaves is so beautiful. It's neither too cold nor hot (obviously I have love/hate relationship with the sun). But the obvious reason there is why I love fall is the... CLOTHES! Oh, how I love layering. Fall for me is the most appropriate time to wear colorful clothes (but not top to toe colorful, if you know what I mean) inspired by the colorful leaves. A pop of color here and there doesn't hurt, y'know. And fall will be the perfect excuse to sip that hot chocolate without counting the calories.
So I guess it's time to reassess my future, to live in a country with 4 seasons. Who knows the universe will conspire.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, seasons are so beautiful and I feel very lucky I grew up experiencing them all in New York. I live in California now and it's beautiful, but we don't get the seasons like we did back home. I miss the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fall is also my favourite season! ah i miss the crisp fall air =(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...